- Company name
The Nippon Salvage Co., Ltd.
- Location of Head Office
- 1-5-1 1-chome, Ohmori Kita, Ohta-ku, Tokyo 8th floor, JRE Omori station east
- 21 September 1934
- Description of principal business
(1) Salvage of vessels and cargo in distress.
(2) Towage of vessels and other floating objects.
(3) Removal of vessels and steel structures.
(4) Recovery of fuel oil, noxious and hazardous materials etc. from vessels in distress and others.
(5) Pollution prevention at sea and other related business and work.
(6) Sale, purchase and charter of vessels.
(7) Survey and appraisal relating to maritime affairs.
(8) Demolition of vessels, processing and sale of dismantled material.
(9) Contracting and execution of marine/underwater construction, its related engineering (procurement of equipment and management) and consulting business.
(10) Providing services by vessel, equipment, etc.
(11) Observation and surveillance relating to the oceans.
(12) Contracting and execution of electrical work, management and consulting business.
(13) Design, manufacturing and sale of diving apparatus and equipment.
(14) Dispatching of seamen.
- Yen 640,000,000
- Major shareholders (as of 1 April 2020)
・Tokio Marine Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
・Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.
・Sompo Japan Insurance Inc.
・The Toa Reinsurance Co., Ltd.
・AIG General Insurance Co., Ltd.
・Aioi Nissei Dowa Insurance Co., Ltd.
・The Kyoei Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd.
・The Jiken Center Co., Ltd.
・Songaihoken Research Co., Ltd.
・Tokio Marine & Nichido Facilities, Inc.
・Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
・Yorigami Maritime Construction Co., Ltd.
・Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha.
・Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd.
(Listed in random order)
- head office
〒143-0016 1-5-1 Omorikita, Ohta-ku, Tokyo
8th floor of JRE Omori Station East Exit Building
1 minute walk from the East Exit of JR Omori Station
View on a large map
- Moji branch
〒801-0804 15-73 Tanourakaigan, Moji-ku, Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture
About 10 minutes by taxi from JR Mojiko Station
View on a large map